All corporations, regardless of their sizes, must comply with the corporate requirements. Our law firm represents and assists clients with issues faced by corporations. Our service areas include:
- Business Formation: Incorporation and bylaws; selection of business entity (partnership, corporation and limited liability company).
- General Corporation Formalities: Annual shareholders' and directors' meetings; amendment of Articles of Incorporation.
- Ownership Changes: Shares transfer; buy-sell agreements; first option to purchase by corporation.
- Actions by Shareholders: Shareholders, agreement; derivative actions by shareholders; elections and removal of directors; distribution of dividends.
- Actions by Directors: Elections and removal of officers; fiduciary duty; limitation of directors' liability and indemnification agreements.
- Shareholders' Disputes and Dissolution: Voluntary and involuntary dissolution; court-supervised voluntary proceedings.