Our law firm has years of experience in representing businesses, management, and employers of different sizes in the employment law area, particularly in hiring of employees, disputes between employer and employee, and wrongful termination. Our services include:
- Employment Agreements: Assist employer in preparing Employee Handbooks, Employment Agreement, Non-Compete Agreement, Non-Disclosure Agreement and Independent Contractor Agreement.
- Employee Problems: Wage claims, unlawful employment practices, employee's complaints, sexual harassment and employment law arbitration and litigation matters.
- Claims By Employees: Represent employers in litigations to resolve employee issues such as discrimination, harassment, employment claims and negotiations.
- Leaves: Vacations, Sick Leave, Holidays, Pregnancy Leaves, Family and Medical Leave Under FMLA and CFRA; Disability Leave.
- Worker's Compensation Claims: Represent uninsured employer on the defense of work injury claims by employees and the wrong termination claims under the Labor Code Section 132(a).
- Discipline and Termination: Counsel employers on the at-will employment law and employer's legal obligations; pre-termination discipline system and “good-cause” preparation before termination; Severance Agreement and Post-termination issues.